Cases argued and determined in the Court for the Trial of Impeachments and Correction of Errors, in the State of New-York / by George Caines
- Corporate Author:
- New York (State). Court for the Trial of Impeachments and the Correction of Errors
- New York : Printed and published by I. Riley, 1810. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumes).
- Additional Creators:
- Caines, George, 1771-1825 and New York (State). Supreme Court
- HeinOnline New York legal research library, HeinOnline world trials, and HeinOnline state reports: a historical archive
- "Most of the decisions reported were rendered in 1804-1805; but a few others are given (vol. 2, pp. 175-351), 'often cited at the bar', and mainly from the Supreme Court, ranging as far back as 1796."--Soule, Lawyer's ref. manual, 1884.
View MARC record | catkey: 23443736