Aquaculture : joint hearings before the Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment and the Subcommittee on Oceanography of the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, first and second sessions on H.R. 370, H.R. 1800, H.R. 2231, H.R. 2795, H.R. 2814, H.R. 5565, H.R. 6628, H.R. 11028, and H.R. 14695, bills to provide for the development of aquaculture in the United States, and for other purposes, May 1, 2, December 10, 11, 12, 1975; April 9, July 29, 30, 1976 : shellfish resources--H.R. 7153 and H.R. 9893, bills to amend the Coastal Zone Management Act of 1972 to assist the states in enhancing and restoring the shellfish resources of the coastal zone, to establish the National Advisory Shellfish Committee, and for other purposes, November 7, 1975
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1976.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 742 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Oceanography
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
- "Serial no. 94-31."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23444115