Certain tariff and trade bills : hearings before the Subcommittee on Trade of the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session on certain tariff and trade bills to provide duty-free entry, duty increase, duty reduction, temporary suspensions of duty, quantitative restrictions and other bills, May 5 and June 15, 1981
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Trade
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1981. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 391 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and HeinOnline U.S. international trade library
- "Serial 97-19."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23444152