Treatment of Latin Americans of Japanese descent, European Americans, and Jewish refugees during World War II : hearing before the Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, March 19, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2009., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 102 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings, HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S, and HeinOnline civil rights and social justice
- "Serial no. 111-13."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23444784