Commemorative medals and bicentennial coinage : hearing before the Subcommittee on Historic Preservation and Coinage of the Committee on Banking, Currency and Housing, House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, first session on commemorative medals: H.R. 8051, H.R. 8063, H.R. 8104, H.R. 8129, H.R. 8151, H.R. 8168, H.R. 8173, H.R. 8190, H.R. 8208, H.R. 8217, H.R. 8255, H.R. 8268, and H.R. 8277, Yeager medal; H.R. 3427, Carroll medals; H.R. 7667, Nevada bicentennial medals; H.R. 7561 and H.R. 7808, ethnic background medal : bicentennial coinage: H.R. 7056, H.R. 7235, H.R. 8005 AND H.R. 8642, gold commemorative coins; H.R. 8155, two-cent piece, September 23, 1975
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking, Currency, and Housing. Subcommittee on Historic Preservation and Coinage
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1975. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 98 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23445521