Fulbeck's direction or preparative to the study of the law : wherein is shewed, what things ought to be observed and used of them that are addicted to the study of law, and what, on the contrary part, ought to be eschewed and avoided / revised and republished by T.H. Stirling
- Fulbeck, William, 1560-1603?
- Uniform Title:
- Direction, or preparative to the study of the lawe
- Additional Titles:
- Direction or preparative to the study of the law
Study of the law
- London : Printed by J.B. Bell and J. de Camp, 1808.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource ([xiii], 252 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Stirling, T. H. (Thomas Henry), 1789-1864
- HeinOnline legal classics library
- "Lectissimis et generosissimis", signed: Guilielmus Fulbeckus: p. [ix-xi].
"The analysis of Littleton's chapter of fee tail": p. [xiii].
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23446185