Workmen's compensation laws of the United States and foreign countries / prepared under the direction of Royal Meeker, commissioner of labor statistics
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1917. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (961 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf).
- Bulletin of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics ; whole number 203, Workmen's insurance and compensation series ; no. 8, HeinOnline legal classics library, and HeinOnline subject compilation of state laws
- "January, 1917." and At head of title: U.S. Department of Labor. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Royal Meeker, commissioner.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 23446753