China's rise and reconfiguration of Central Asia's geopolitics : a case for U.S. "pivot" to Eurasia / Roman Muzalevsky
- Muzalevsky, Roman
- Additional Titles:
- Case for United States "pivot" to Eurasia
- Carlisle, PA : Strategic Studies Institute and U.S. Army War College Press, 2015.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 116 pages) : illustrations, map
- Additional Creators:
- Army War College (U.S.). Strategic Studies Institute
- HeinOnline Foreign Relations of the US: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Introduction -- China's current and projected regional presence -- Reconfiguration of Central Asia's geopolitics -- Advancing U.S. "pivot" to Eurasia -- If China succeeds or fails : the future of economic and security order in Central Asia.
- Report Numbers:
- D 101.146:C 44/18
- Geopolitics—Asia, Central
- Security, International—Asia, Central
- China—Foreign relations—Asia, Central
- Asia, Central—Foreign relations—China
- United States—Foreign relations—Asia, Central
- Asia, Central—Foreign relations—United States
- United States—Military relations—Asia, Central
- Asia, Central—Military relations—United States
- "July 2015."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 102-116).
View MARC record | catkey: 23448090