Assault weapons : hearings before the Subcommittee on the Constitution of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred First Congress, first session on S. 386, a bill to control the sale and use of assault weapons and S. 747, a bill to amend chapter 44 of Title 18, United States Code, regarding assault weapons, February 10 and May 5, 1989
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on the Constitution
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1990., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 465 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 101-507
- "Serial no. J-101-1."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 398).
View MARC record | catkey: 23449048