Confirmation of Carl J. Kunasek : hearing before the Select Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred First Congress, second session on Carl J. Kunasek to be Navajo-Hopi Relocation Commissioner, May 21, 1990, Washington, DC.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1990.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 71 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline Indigenous peoples of the Americas: history, culture & law
S. hrg. ; 101-789
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.IN 2/11:S.HRG.101-789
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23449104