Constitutional law concerning Amendment of the Constitution of 1987 : 9 May 2011 / 19 June 2012 / translated by Maria del Carmen Gress and Jefri J. Ruchti
- Corporate Author:
- Additional Titles:
- Constitution of Haiti
HeinOnline index title: Constitution of the Republic of Haiti, 1987, amending laws, Constitutional law, 13 May 2011 [as promulgated 19 June 2012]
- Buffalo, N.Y. : W.S. Hein, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (18 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Ruchti, Jefri J.
Gress, Maria del Carmen
- HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- "The President of the Republic, Head of the State, within the framework of his constitutional attributions, decides to void [annuler] the Order dated 3 June 2011 and to republish due to material errors the Constitutional Law voted 9 May 2011"--P. 4.
"This translation is based on the official French text presented in Le Moniteur, Extraordinary Number, 167th Year No. 96, of 19 June 2012"--T.p. verso.
Extracted from: World constitutions illustrated / edited by Jefri Jay Ruchti. Buffalo, N.Y. : W.S. Hein, 2012.
- Other Forms:
- Text also available in French.
View MARC record | catkey: 23449446