Use of minors in drug crimes : hearing before the Subcommittee on Crime of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred First Congress, first session on H.R. 1305, to amend the Controlled Substances Act to strengthen minimum imprisonment provisions for employing persons under 18 years of age in drug operations, July 13, 1989
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Crime
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1990.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 40 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 90-239-P.
"Serial no. 56."
View MARC record | catkey: 23449645