DOD counternarcotics : what is Congress getting for its money? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy and Human Resources of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, April 21, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, and Human Resources
- Additional Titles:
- Department of Defense counternarcotics : what is Congress getting for its money
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2004.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 138 pages).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:C 83/11
108-208 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 108-208."
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Government Reform."
View MARC record | catkey: 23449824