Elusive antidotes : progress developing chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear countermeasures : hearing before the Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats, and International Relations of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, June 14, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats, and International Relations
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2005.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 131 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 109-83."
View MARC record | catkey: 23449959