Establish Bleeding Kansas National Heritage Area, Champlain Valley National Heritage in Vermont and New York, Colonial Heritage Area in Missouri, and Upper Housatonic Valley National Heritage Area in Connecticut and Massachusetts : hearing before the Subcommittee on National Parks of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session on S. 175, S. 322, S. 323, S. 429, March 15, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Subcommittee on National Parks
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2005.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 43 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 109-28
HeinOnline New York legal research library
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.".
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
View MARC record | catkey: 23450096