Evolution of VA-DOD collaboration in research and amputee care for veterans of current and past conflicts, as well as needed reforms in VA blind rehabilitation services : hearing before the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, July 22, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Evolution of Veterans Affairs-Department of Defense collaboration in research and amputee care for veterans of current and past conflicts, as well as needed reforms in Veterans Affairs blind rehabilitation services
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2005. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 194 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., and "Serial no. 108-50."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23450109