Expanding opportunities in higher education : honoring the contributions of America's Hispanic serving institutions : field hearing before the Subcommittee on Select Education of the Committee on Education and the Workforce, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, October 6, 2003, in Edinburg, Texas
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Healthy Families and Communities
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2004. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 114 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and HeinOnline civil rights and social justice
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. and "Serial no. 108-35."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23450184