FCC authorization legislation--oversight : hearing before the Subcommittee on Telecommunications, Consumer Protection, and Finance of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, first session on H.R. 2755, a bill to authorize appropriations for the Federal Communications Commission for fiscal years 1984 and 1985, and for other purposes, April 19, 1983
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Telecommunications, Consumer Protection, and Finance
- Additional Titles:
- F.C.C. authorization legislation--oversight and Federal Communications Commission authorization legislation--oversight
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1983. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 132 pages) : 1 illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. and "Serial no. 98-25."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23450237