Federal and state role in pharmacy compounding and reconstitution : exploring the right mix to protect patients : hearing before the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session on examining state and federal oversight to ensure the safety and quality of drug compounding--the process of mixing, combining, or altering ingredients to create a customized medication for an individual patient--by pharmacies, October 23, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2004.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 145 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:S.HRG.108-378
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23450248