The law of nations / by Jóse Manuel de Aguilar
- Aguilar, Jóse Manuel de
- Additional Titles:
- Law of nations and the Salamanca school of theology
- Washington, D.C. : Spanish Embassy, 1947. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (pages 186-221).
- Additional Creators:
- Vitoria, Francisco de, 1486?-1546
- HeinOnline history of international law
- "October, 1947., "In tribute to Francis de Vitoria, O.P., founder of international law, on occasion of the fourth centenary of his death (August 12, 1546)."--Page 186., and Originally published: Washington, D.C. : The Thomist, April, 1947."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23451142