Speeches of the plaintiffs' counsel, before the arbitrators, John F. Belsterling, John Oakford, and John Thompson, in the case of Robert B. Kirkpatrick and Sarah, his wife, v. Edwin Kirkpatrick, Mahlon P. Hutchinson, and Charles C. Culin : in the Supreme Court / taken from notes of the phonographer
- Additional Titles:
- Case of Robert B. Kirkpatrick and Sarah, his wife, v. Edwin Kirkpatrick, Mahlon P. Hutchinson, and Charles C. Culin
- Philadelphia : Pile & M'Elroy, Printers, 1859.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (57 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Kirkpatrick, Robert B., Kirkpatrick, Sarah, Kirkpatrick, Edwin, Hutchinson, Mahlon P., Culin, Charles C., Brown, David Paul, 1795-1872, Brewster, F. Carroll (Frederick Carroll), 1825-1898, and Pennsylvania. Supreme Court
- Kirkpatrick, Robert B.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Kirkpatrick, Sarah—Trials, litigation, etc
- Kirkpatrick, Edwin—Trials, litigation, etc
- Hutchinson, Mahlon P.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Culin, Charles C.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Trials (False imprisonment)—Pennsylvania
- False imprisonment—Pennsylvania—Cases
- Malicious prosecution—Pennsylvania—Cases
- Speeches by F. Carroll Brewster (p. -12) and David Paul Brown (p. -57).
View MARC record | catkey: 23451515