Legislative history of the exclusion of agricultural employees from the National Labor Relations Act, 1935, and the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938
- Wason, James R.
- Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, Legislative Reference Service, 1966.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (32 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Legislative Reference Service
- HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
- United States. National Labor Relations Act—Legislative history
- United States. Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938—Legislative history
- Agricultural wages—Law and legislation—United States
- Agricultural wages—Law and legislation—United States—History
- Agricultural laborers—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
View MARC record | catkey: 23451773