Senate cloture rule : limitation of debate in the Congress of the United States /cCongressional Research Service, Library of Congress; and, Legislative history of paragraphs 2 and 3 of Rule XXII of the Standing rules of the United States Senate (cloture rule) / Office of the Legislative Counsel, United States Senate
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Senate Cloture Rule: Limitation of Debate in the Congress of the United States Congressional Research Service Library of Congress and Legislative History of Paragraphs 2 and 3 of Rule XXII of the Standing Rules of the United States Senate (Cloture Rule), Limitation of debate in the Congress of the United States, and Legislative history of paragraphs 2 and 3 of Rule XXII of the Standing rules of the United States Senate
- Washington, D.C. : U. S. Govt. Print. Off, 1979. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 108 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service and United States. Congress. Senate. Office of the Legislative Counsel
- HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library and HeinOnline core collection
- At head of title: 96th Cong., 1st sess. Committee print.
View MARC record | catkey: 23451818