Legislative history of the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 : (S. 2193, P.L. 91-596) / prepared by the Subcommittee on Labor and Public Welfare, United States Senate
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Labor
- Additional Titles:
- Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970, HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 (S. 2193, P.L. 91-596), and P.L. 91-596
- Washington [D.C.] : U.S. G.P.O., 1971. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 1,278 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States
- HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library and HeinOnline core collection
- "June 1971." and At head of title: 92d Congress, 1st session. Committee print.
View MARC record | catkey: 23451873