Legislative history of the Diplomatic Relations Act / prepared for the use of the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress
- Additional Titles:
- Diplomatic Relations Act
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1979.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [2010?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 793 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States, United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations, and Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- HeinOnline U.S. Federal Legislative History Library: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- HeinOnline Foreign Relations of the US: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Related Titles:
- Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations (1961 April 18)
- At head of title: 96th Congress, 1st session. Committee print.
"Public law 95-393--Sept. 30, 1978: Diplomatic Relations Act": P. 1-5.
View MARC record | catkey: 23452029