Trial of Dr. Smethurst / edited by Leonard A. Parry ; with a foreword by John Flowers
- Smethurst, Thomas, 1804 or 1805-
- Edinburgh ; London : William Hodge & Company,  and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiii, 259 pages) : illustrations, portraits
- Additional Creators:
- Parry, Leonard A. (Leonard Arthur) and Great Britain. Central Criminal Court
- Notable British trials and HeinOnline world trials
- Trial in the Central Criminal Court, London, July 7-August 19, 1859, for the murder of Isabella Bankes.
- "Appendix A. Police court proceedings [May 11-30, 1859]": pages 149-158., "Appendix B. Proceedings at the coroner's inquest. Tuesday, 31st May, 1859": pages 159-161., "Appendix N. Trial of Dr. Smethurst for the offence of bigamy [Central Criminal Court, London, December 1, 1859]": pages 235-240., and "Appendix O. Proceedings in the proof of the will case. The Times. Court of Probate, 25th April, 1862 ... Smethurst v. Tomlin and others": pages 241-259.
View MARC record | catkey: 23452185