A reply to the review of Judge Advocate General Holt, of the proceedings, findings and sentence, of the general court martial : in the case of Major General Fitz John Porter, and a vindication of that officer / by Reverdy Johnson
- Johnson, Reverdy, 1796-1876
- Baltimore : Printed by John Murphy & Co., 1863.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- 2nd revised edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (88 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Porter, Fitz-John, 1822-1901
United States. Army. Court-martial (Porter : 1862-1863)
- HeinOnline world trials
- Porter, Fitz-John, 1822-1901—Trials, litigation, etc
- Holt, Joseph, 1807-1894. Review by the judge advocate general of the proceedings, findings, and sentence of a general court martial
- Trials (Military offenses)—United States
- Courts-martial and courts of inquiry—United States
- Bull Run, 2nd Battle of, Va., 1862
View MARC record | catkey: 23452238