United States of America, plaintiff, v. International Business Machines Corporation, defendant : an economic analysis of the market for general purpose electronic digital computer systems / Raymond M. Carlson, Bernard Wehrmann, attorneys for the plaintiff
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Additional Titles:
- Economic analysis of the market for general purpose electronic digital computer systems
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1974. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 88 pages, 1 unnumbered pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Carlson, Raymond M., Wehrmann, Bernard, International Business Machines Corporation, and United States. District Court (New York : Southern District)
- HeinOnline world trials
- At head of title: 69 Civ. 200 (DNE) United States District Court. Southern District of New York.
View MARC record | catkey: 23452399