Payment of attorneys' fees in tax litigation : hearing before the Subcommittee on Select Revenue Measures of the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress, second session on H.R. 4584 and similar bills, to authorize payment of attorney's fees to taxpayers who prevail in tax litigation against the federal government, Los Angeles, California, October 6, 1980
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Select Revenue Measures
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 111 pages).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.W 36:96-122
- Date of publication appears as 1980.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23452480