Drug mandatory minimums : are they working? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, and Human Resources of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, May 11, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2001.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, [Congressional Sales Office]
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 240 pages) : illustrations, maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline criminal justice & criminology
HeinOnline core collection
- "Serial no. 106-205."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23453292