The online federal health insurance marketplace: enrollment challenges and the path forward : hearing of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session on examining the online federal health insurance marketplace, focusing on enrollment challenges and the path forward. November 5, 2013
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 70 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:S.HRG.113-817
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23453569