Political broadcasting--1971 : hearings before the Subcommittee on Communications and Power of the Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, House of Representatives, Ninety-second Congress, first session on H.R. 8627, H.R. 8628 (and related bills), bills to regulate the use of communications media by candidates for elective public office, June 8, 9, 10, 15, and 16, 1971
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Communications and Power
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1971.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 299 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 92-18."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23453614