Women as agents of change : advancing the role of women in politics and civil society : hearing before the Subcommittee on International Organizations, Human Rights, and Oversight of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, June 9, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on International Organizations, Human Rights, and Oversight
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2010., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 116 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and HeinOnline Women and the law
- "Serial no. 111-97."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23453876