Measuring the nation's wealth : materials developed by the Wealth Inventory Planning Study, the George Washington University, and presented by the Conference on Research in Income and Wealth to the Subcommittee on Economic Statistics of the Joint Economic Committee, Congress of the United States
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1964. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxxi, 835 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Conference on Research in Income and Wealth, George Washington University. Wealth Inventory Planning Study, and United States. Congress. Joint Economic Committee. Subcommittee on Economic Statistics
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
- Staff Report / John W. Kendrick, David J. Hyams, and Joel Popkin -- Background papers : Uses of wealth estimates / Emerson P. Schmidt [and others] -- Historical censuses and estimates of wealth in the United States / Stephen A. Hoenack -- National wealth measurement in Canada / Thomas K. Rymes -- The Soviet capital stock inventory and revaluation / Adam Kaufman -- Wealth surveys in Japan / Yataka Shimizu -- Relationship of balance sheets and wealth estimates to national income accounts / John A. Gorman -- Notes on measuring capacity by census enumeration / Almarin Phillips -- The measurement of capital / Vernon L. Smith -- Capital goods pricing / Allan D. Searle -- Some problems in the estimation of service lives of fixed capital assets / Robert G. Wasson -- Sector reports / Joel Popkin [and others].
- At head of title: 88th Congress, 2d. session. Joint Committee Print. and "December 1964."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23453895