Child sexual abuse in Indian country : hearing before the Select Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred First Congress, second session on problems of child sexual abuse in Indian country, September 5, 1990, Phoenix, AZ.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1991., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 134 pages) : map
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings, S. hrg. ; 101-1150, and HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 117-118).
View MARC record | catkey: 23455392