Federal acknowledgment process : hearing before the Select Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-sixth Congress, second session on oversight of the federal acknowledgment process and the federal acknowledgment project of the Bureau of Indian Affairs, June 2, 1980, Washington, D.C.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, [1980 or 1981]
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 102 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Date of publication appears as 1980. May have been published in 1981.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23455603