Georges Bank Protection Act : joint hearing before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation and the Subcommittee on Energy Resources and Materials Production of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-sixth Congress, second session on S. 2119, to protect the fisheries resources on the Georges Bank, and for other purposes, March 25, 1980
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1980. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 123 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Energy Resources and Materials Production
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 96-89." and "Energy Committee publication no. 96-96."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 47-52).
View MARC record | catkey: 23455684