Mobile source provisions : hearings before the Subcommittee on Health and the Environment of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress on H.R. 4400, a bill to amend the Clean Air Act, and H.R. 2310, a bill to amend the Clean Air Act to promote competitiveness in the motor vehicle aftermarket and to preserve consumer freedom of choice to select parts and service of the consumer's own choosing, and for other purposes, September 21, 22, 23, December 7, 1981, and January 21, 1982
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Health and the Environment
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1982.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 1,519 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 97-105."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23455934