The Senate, 1789-1989 / Robert C. Byrd ; with a foreword by William E. Leuchtenburg
- Byrd, Robert C.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988-1994. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Bicentennial edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (4 volumes) : portraits, facsimiles, illustrations, map
- Additional Creators:
- Hall, Mary Sharon, 1944- and Wolff, Wendy
- United States congressional serial set ; serial set no. 13723-13725, U.S. Senate bicentennial publication, Senate document ; 100-20, HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents, HeinOnline legal classics library, and HeinOnline U.S. federal agency documents, decisions, and appeals
- Volume 1. Addresses on the history of the United States Senate / edited by Mary Sharon Hall -- volume two. Addresses on the history of the United States Senate / edited by Wendy Wolff -- volume three. Classic speeches, 1830-1993 / edited by Wendy Wolff -- volume four. Historical statistics, 1789-1992 / edited by Wendy Wolff.
- "100th Congress, 1st Session, S. Con. Res. 18"--Title page verso. and Shipping list no.: 95-9007-P (v. 3).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 23457225