Self-employment for the poor : the potential of micro-enterprise credit programs : hearing before the Select Committee on Hunger, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, second session, hearing held in Washington, DC, April 20, 1988
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Hunger
- Additional Titles:
- Potential of micro-enterprise credit programs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 145 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.H 89:100-25
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 88-578-P.
"Serial no. 100-25."
View MARC record | catkey: 23458146