Threat of sabotage and terrorism to commercial nuclear powerplants : oversight hearing before the Subcommittee on General Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, second session on threat of sabotage and terrorism to commercial nuclear powerplants : hearing held in Washington, DC, March 9, 1988
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on General Oversight and Investigations
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 262 pages) : illustrations, forms
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 88-599-P., and "Serial no. 100-43."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23458186