Chemical security--a rising concern for America : examination of the Department's chemical security regulations and its effect on the public and private sector : hearing before the Subcommittee on Transportation Security and Infrastructure Protection of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, July 24, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Transportation Security and Infrastructure Protection
- Additional Titles:
- Examination of the Department's chemical security regulations and its effect on the public and private sector
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2009.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 62 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 110-60."
Shipping list no.: 2009-0456-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23458539