Cyber insecurity : hackers are penetrating federal systems and critical infrastructure : hearing before the Subcommittee on Emerging Threats, Cybersecurity, and Science and Technology of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, April 19, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Emerging Threats, Cybersecurity, and Science and Technology
- Additional Titles:
- Hackers are penetrating federal systems and critical infrastructure
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2009.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 69 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.H 75:110-26
Serial no. 110-26 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security)
- Shipping list no.: 2009-0381-P.
"Serial no. 110-26."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23458825