Protecting consumers' phone records : hearing before the Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs, Product Safety, and Insurance of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, February 8, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2006.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 72 pages).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/7:S.HRG.109-452
- United States. Federal Communications Commission—Rules and practice
- United States. Federal Trade Commission—Rules and practice
- Telephone companies—Records and correspondence—Access control—United States
- False personation—United States—Prevention
- Privacy, Right of—United States
- Consumer protection—United States
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23459341