Public diplomacy in the Middle East and South Asia : is the message getting through? : hearing before the Subcommittee on the Middle East and South Asia of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, May 16, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on the Middle East and South Asia
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2007.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 78 pages).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/1:P 96/3
Serial no. 110-69 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs)
- Mass media policy—United States
- Mass media—Political aspects—Islamic countries
- Anti-Americanism—Islamic countries
- United States—Foreign relations—Middle East
- Middle East—Foreign relations—United States
- United States—Foreign relations—South Asia
- South Asia—Foreign relations—United States
- United States—Foreign public opinion, Islamic
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 110-69."
View MARC record | catkey: 23459380