Reforming credit rating agencies : the SEC's need for statutory authority : hearing before the Subcommittee on Capital Markets, Insurance and Government Sponsored Entereprises [sic] of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, April 12, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Capital Markets, Insurance, and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Additional Titles:
- SEC's need for statutory authority and Securities and Exchange Commission's need for statutory authority
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2005.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 40 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 49/20:109-14
Serial no. 109-14 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services)
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Financial Services."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 109-14."
View MARC record | catkey: 23459508