Simplifying the home buying process : HUD's proposal to reform RESPA : hearing before the Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, February 25, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity
- Additional Titles:
- HUD's proposal to reform RESPA and Housing and Urban Development's proposal to reform Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2003.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 523 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 49/20:108-3
Serial no. 108-3 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 108-3."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23459907