History, jurisdiction, and summary of legislative activities of the United States Senate Committee on Indian Affairs, during the One Hundred Tenth Congress, 2007-2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2010., Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 26 pages).
- S. prt. ; 110-61, HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints, and HeinOnline Indigenous peoples of the Americas: history, culture & law
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )—History
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )—Powers and duties
- United States. Congress. Senate—Committees—History
- Indians of North America—Legal status, laws, etc
- Indians of North America—Government relations
- At head of title: 106th Congress, 2d session. Committee print. and "Printed for the use of the Committee on Indian Affairs."
View MARC record | catkey: 23460292