Abolish the Postal Rate Commission and index postal rate increases with the consumer price index : hearings before the Subcommittee on Postal Service of the Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, second session : H.R. 10109, a bill to amend Title 39, United States Code, to abolish the Postal Rate Commission and to index future postal rate increases with the consumer price index, and for other purposes, March 30, 31, April 6, and 7, 1976
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Postal Service
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1976.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 244 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 84/10:94-70
- "Serial no. 94-70."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23462159