The Comprehensive Oil Pollution Liability and Compensation Act, and the Hazardous Waste Containment Act : hearing before the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress, second session on H.R. 85 and H.R. 7020, bills which would impose certain fees on crude oil and certain chemicals to finance a "superfund" for the cleanup of oil spills, chemical spills, or hazardous waste sites, June 2, 1980
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1980.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 276 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.W 36:96-100
- "Serial 96-100."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23462303